Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hearing Cracks at Knicks Eggs


Knicks Vs Mavericks
Carmelo finally admitted that
"I think anytime you go from the early part of the season, just having the ball and me just having the ball and being the distributor, and now just running the wings and waiting for the ball to come to me, that’s quite an adjustment for myself"

Knicks Vs Bulls (2012-March-12)
Amare Stoudemire opened his first concern
"The ball was coming to me in the third quarter,’’ he said. “I was ready from the start of the game to have a phenomenal game, but the ball just came to me in the third, as opposed to the other (quarters). I just take advantage whenever I get the ball."

Yes, that was a shot at Lin, who is responsible for distributing the ball. And in some ways, Stoudemire is right. But Lin was just dropped into this mess, right in the middle of Stoudemire’s and Anthony’s egos, and the malfunctioning system of coach Mike D’Antoni. (source: msn.foxsport.com)

My opinion
Dealing with these two egos and playing in media capital of the world, New York, I foresee Lin's life would be ups and downs; hero, total fluke, savior, underrated rookie, total fluke, underdog and what else we could expect? Chicago bulls fan chanted when Lin's in free throw, a resounding "over-rated". 

For Lin, his being humble, his trying the best he can in the court won't help haters, bandwagons, and the best of all won't help Knicks become the one of the most formidable teams in the NBA league.  

No comments:

Post a Comment