Monday, December 14, 2015

Vegan Cheesecake

Today is my first day I ever tried eating vegan cheesecake after 30 years of carnivore life.

Unless I'm told it's made of vegan, I would have believed it's just a normal cheesecake with a bit difference in flavor. I also learned that cheesecake was made out of tofu. It's chocolate vegan cheesecake. Sweet.



I like chocolate. Who doesn't? I remember the time when I was walking down in Orchard in Singapore, I was eating an almond chocolate pack as I walked by, a few pedestrians looked at me and smiled because I was holding the whole pack and eating. But occasionally I came across people who don't really like chocolate.

I wonder if I have to turn my life, that has been so much accustomed to eating meats, into a vegan life, what would it look like?

My body is ectomorph which is basically capable of high metabolism, which means I'm going to be emaciated unless my eating habit and style meets my body high catabolism rate.

Anyway, cheesecake is so good that I totally forgot about my gel. By the time I got back to the lab, my gel was empty; all DNA has already left the gel and leaked into the tank.

~~~ I like to make myself believe the planet Earth turns slowly. ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment